We are located near 40th and Broadway in North Oakland (exact location given out on request as this is a private studio.)
LOST? call 510-681-3779!
FROM HAYWARD/CASTRO VALLEY/SAN LEANDRO
4. Take t I-880 N toward Oakland
5. Slight right at I-980 E (signs for Walnut Creek/State Hwy 24/I-980)
6. Take the exit toward 51st St
8. TURN RIGHT on 51st St
9. Turn right at Broadway
10. Turn right at 40th St
FROM WALNUT CREEK/DANVILLE
1. Head southwest on Ygnacio Valley Rd toward N California Blvd 0.3 mi
2. Merge onto CA-24 W via the ramp to Oakland 11.5 mi
3. Take exit 4B toward Broadway 0.5 mi
4. Slight left at Broadway 1.5 mi
5. Turn right at 40th St
Destination will be on the right
1. Take I-80 W toward San Francisco
2. Continue straight onto I-580 E (signs for I-580/Downtown Oakland/Hayward/Stockton)
3. Take the Broadway-Auto Row exit
4. Merge onto Broadway (TURN LEFT)
TURN LEFT AT 40TH STREET
FROM SAN FRANCISCO/BAY BRIDGE–via MacArthur Blvd.
1. After coming off bridge, take the I-580 E exit.
2. Stay in the left hand lane and take the San Pablo/MacArthur Blvd exit.
3. Stay to the left to remain on MacArthur Blvd for about 1.5 miles.
4. After crossing Telegraph Ave, stay in the left lane.
5. Turn left on Broadway Ave.
6. Go through 2 stoplights. After 38th street get in the Left lane to turn left.
7. Turn left on 40th Street. We are the second building past the parking lot.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
We are a short (5-7) minute walk from MacArthur BART. As you exit BART, walk out to the access street and turn left, you’ll be facing 40th street. Turn right on 40th and at the next light cross 40th so you’re on the other (north) side of the street. Continue walking down 40th for 6 blocks. We are 2 buildings down from Manila. If you reach Broadway, you’ve gone too far.
Kaiser also runs a free, convenient shuttle from MacArthur BART to within 1 block of our studio. Here's a map showing the route.